Yes I know it's nearly December but here are October's empties. I must post them before my empties bag overflows with November's additions!
After repeatedly using the same products for removing my eye makeup I branched out a little. However...
115) Natio Eye Makeup Remover (75ml/2.5 fl.oz) - As a rule I love Natio products but this wasn't a great performer at all. This remover isn't for waterproof makeup so I wasn't expecting miracles but it wasn't particularly effective in any case. I used up the bottle in record time because on several occasions I had to take care of panda eyes in the morning after I'd already supposedly removed my eye makeup the night before!
116) Natio Eye Makeup Remover Wipes (30 wipes) - These pre-moistened wipes are supposed to remove "most" waterproof mascaras but they actually performed worse than the liquid. The wipes only pushed the makeup around my eyes, leaving me with lovely dark smudges. There'll be no repurchasing happening here!
117) NIVEA Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes (7 Wipes) - I had this pack lying around so finished it off on those lazy, too tired to bother nights. Not holy grail but not bad either and they're impregnated with the classic NIVEA scent.
118) La Clinica Anti Ageing Stem Cell Complex Facial Serum (30ml/1.05 fl.oz)* - I found this serum produced an immediate, quite intense firming effect on my skin.
119) La Clinica Gly C Refine Micro Dermabrasion Facial Scrub (100ml/3.52 fl.oz) - This facial exfoliant is a favourite because it combines acids with exfoliating granules to effectively smooth the skin and not surprisingly this is my second tube. Read more about my thoughts here.
120) Philosophy Kiss Me Tonight Intense Lip Therapy (9g/0.30 fl.oz) - This stuff is really thick and heavy-duty for moisturizing my lips overnight. I liked it. A lot.
Hand and body care
121) Italian Garden Honey & Almond Body Cream (145ml/4.9 fl.oz) - This was part of an old Christmas gift set. The scent was more honey than almond which was fine with me and the cream was really a lotion in texture so it did a nice job of rubbing in with too much effort, feeling moisturizing without being greasy.
122) Paiza Body Lotion (75ml/2.53 fl.oz) - Some hotel toiletries from the Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore and I think this is an in-house "brand". This body lotion had quite a perfume-y yet still fresh scent and absorbed like a dream.
123) Paiza Foam & Bath Wash (75ml/2.53 fl.oz) - The body wash had the same unisex type of scent and I enjoyed the indulgent creaminess of it on my skin while showering.
124) Mario Badescu A.H.A. Botanical Body Soap (236ml/8 oz.) - I love this exfoliating body wash because it takes no effort to control my keratosis. This is a repurchase and I'm seriously considering lifting the bottle out of my son's shower if he doesn't get onto it!
125) L'Occitane Vanilla Bouquet Hand Cream (30ml/1 oz.) - My favourite hand cream formula combined with a richly potent vanilla scent. I loved it, my husband didn't, but I wouldn't let that dissuade me from more!
126) OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover (120ml/4 fl.oz) - Since finishing my umpteenth bottle I've finally bitten the bullet and have bought a huuuuuge bottle from the OPI hand salon so you won't be seeing another OPI remover in my empties for a while!
127) OGX Moisture + Vitamin B5 Conditioner (385ml/13 fl.oz)* - This conditioner did the expected job of conditioning without weighing down my fine hair. To be honest I'm forever rushing and never wait the recommended 3 to 5 minutes for the conditioner to really do its thing but it still did a pretty good job regardless!
128) Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 HR Powder Foundation (002 Soft Beige)* - I didn't love this as a standalone base because it just didn't last on my skin so I used it as a setting powder. Read my full review here.
129) Rimmel BB Cream Matte (Light)* - I reviewed this some time ago and I think I might have been a little harsh initially (see here) because I ended up quite liking this as it provided excellent full coverage for a BB cream and the colour match with my skin was bang on.
Right, that's it until December pops up all too soon. Currently I have 11 new empties ready for the next post and counting...
(Products marked * were provided for my consideration. All comments and opinions are my own.)