It's been a slower month empties-wise but that's quite frankly a relief to me - and maybe you too! No hard slog for the reader or the writer here this time! I'll try and keep the rambling to a minimum too.
100) Natio Gentle Cleansing Wipes With Green Tea & Chamomile (24 wipes) - Wipes in a box! These were thick wipes with a natural herbal scent. Lovely, gently cleansing and left my skin feeling clean without being tight or dry. If I had to pick on one thing it would be that these could have been just a little wetter.
101) Vanedo Beauty Friends Green Tea Essence Mask - I'm loving my sheet masks! This one claims to be "firming, moisturizing, elastic" and I kid you not my forehead looked smoother and relaxed after this mask - at least for a few hours anyway. Who needs botox?
102) Skinlite Moisturizing Herb Mask - This sheet mask was formulated for dry skin and promised silky, deeply moisturized skin. 100% yes with this one! My cheeks felt soft and peachy like a baby's butt! Rave, rave, rave!
Hand and body care
103) Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Body Wash (295ml) - I used this body wash to calm my skin after a nasty bout of eczema on my neck erupted in the middle of winter. Very creamy, fragrance free and super gentle on the skin. The bottle lasted quite a long time too. I would definitely repurchase this for a sensitive skin emergency.
104) OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover (120ml - 4 Fl. Oz.) - The most expensive of OPI's removers due to its "professional formula" and "superior performance". It did make slightly less work of removal so it's good for those impatient people like me who change their polish frequently and who don't mind paying around $12AUD for a bottle of remover. I still wish OPI would redesign their bottles and make them spill-proof. I've had so many incidents with tipping bottles!
105) MOR Orange Blossom Hand Cream - This hand cream had been forgotten about then rediscovered and loved by me as my overnight hand treatment. The blossom scent was subtle and the cream was a rich concoction of Vitamin E and Shea Butter. I believe it's been discontinued although MOR constantly brings out new decadent scents (and luxe packaging!) so I will definitely be buying more MOR!
106) MAC Lustre Lipstick (Gem Of Roses) - I've wailed about the demise of this LE lipstick shade everywhere because I loved it. It's entirely my own fault becoming addicted to it and wearing it every day. On the plus side, this goes towards my next Back 2 MAC.
There you go. Short and sweet for September!