22 April, 2014

L'Oreal: Flaming Lilac

Hello again!
 
My mini vacation/hiatus is over and I'm easing back in to the blogging routine with a quick nail swatch post before I launch into any detailed product reviews...of which I have a few up my sleeve...
 
L'Oreal's Flaming Lilac is a vibrant neon lilac from their Color Riche Neons collection released late 2013.  This shade is bordering on Radiant Orchid for me with its distinctly pink-purple hue - and that makes it instant love for me!  Flaming Lilac was very nearly a one-coater and was easily applied with the broad flattened brush. 

All pictures taken in cloudy conditions
 
 
 
Thanks for looking as always!
 

6 comments:

  1. I went through a weird love/hate with this sort of colour. It's really appealing to me right now though, with the whole orchid influence. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you can imagine I'm completely enraptured with Radiant Orchid and all variations of it! I have a stash of things put away for a colour post - just need to have the spare time for me to get onto it!

      Delete
  2. This sort of color never strikes a chord with me (or maybe a bad one? HAHA) because it makes my hands look super yellow. Of course it looks stunning on you, though! Hope you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Larie :)

      The trip was great although a little too indulgent - too much sleep, good food and wine! We turned into lazy beach bums ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow this is bright! I think there is something about your swatches that make me want every single nail polish irregardless of the colour haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Jasmine, you're just too lovely!! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...