12 September, 2014

Vacation time again!

This is a bit of a 'Hi! Bye!' post because I'm heading off overseas for a family holiday - TONIGHT!
 
We'll be starting off in Japan (Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Osaka and back to Tokyo) then flying to Hawaii for some more laid back holidaying.  I'm keeping it brief because I'm packing as I write!
 
Normal posting will resume after the 4th of October but you can always keep up with my adventures on Instagram and Twitter in the meantime.
 
Until next time!!!

10 comments:

  1. Your vacation plan sounds awesome <3 Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time! I expect photos! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoyed the Insta updates! I'm toying with the idea of a blog post but am not sure at this stage.

      Delete
  3. Cannot wait to see photos on Instagram, have an amazing time!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma - soon it will be your turn to post the honeymoon pics!!!

      Delete
  4. I'm having fun seeing your travels via Instagram. Safe journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz! Now I'm back I'm trying to hold onto that vacation feeling ...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...