18 April, 2015

OPI Hawaii Collection: Suzi Shops & Island Hops

OPI's new Hawaii collection actually had me excited with all of its colourful choices so I was glad to get my hands onto the Little Hulas mini lacquers box for review. 

My first swatch is a cotton candy pink cream called Suzi Shops & Island Hops.  The OPI site makes me giggle at the description of this shade as a "...light and happy pink that's the perfect traveling companion" because this is the polish I unwittingly chose for my two-week beach getaway!  This is a two to three coater pastel although the finish is a durable one and with top coat this lasted almost the entire two weeks with minimal chipping.  All pictures were taken in indirect, cloudy old daylight (before I went away):




The mini brush is a little more fiddly than the regular OPI brush but because it's neatly cut it's still relatively easy to use. 


Until next time!


 (This product was provided for my consideration.  All comments and opinions are my own.)

10 comments:

  1. Eep this colour is so so so pretty. It's not unique but oh who cares I want it!

    Sweetaholic Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly how I feel about this! Sometimes pretty is best thing - and I do love a pretty pink!!!

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty and classic shade - anything linked to Hawaii, I want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling very much the same way and got very excited at the release of this collection simply because it's "Hawaii"!!!

      Delete
  3. Love this soft pink creme on you. :)
    I don't get along with OPI prowide brush, so it is nice to know mini bottle comes with mini brush. Maybe it is time to check out mini sets from OPI.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually think that OPI have quietly done away with the prowide brush as their brushes seem to be more of a standard size these days. Still, the minis are a great way to use these polishes if you prefer a smaller, thinner brush. I'm hooked on the mini packs simply because I get to try a range of colours without the commitment!

      Delete
  4. So so pretty and looks lovely on u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! There's something about a pretty little pink that makes me happy just wearing it!

      Delete
  5. I'm loving the OPI Hawaii collection shades of nail polish at the moment. This pink is so pretty! I blogged about the minty green shade, "That's Hula-rious!" last week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike! My next post is That's Hula-rious! too :))

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...