15 January, 2013

My NYE mani: Natio Beaming Violet & Mode Influential Miss

Hi! Here's another nail post as I ease my way back into my blogging routine - the NEXT post will be my long overdue final empties post for 2012 - yes finally!

Today's featured mani was what I wore to dinner for NYE.  My outfit comprised a dark royal purple top with a black tube skirt so some kind of purple themed mani seemed a logical fit for me!  I chose Beaming Violet from Australian beauty brand Natio as my dominant purple shade with a kick of silver glitter on my ring fingers courtesy of another Australian polish:  Influential Miss from Mode Cosmetics. 

Beaming Violet is a medium violet creme and it applied glassily smooth, with an almost jelly consistency - I loooved how this performed! I keep forgetting *kick* how great quality Natio polishes are as I usually focus my attention on their botanical skin care products - these polishes seriously are great quality as they apply smoothly, wear for quite a few days without any chips and - always worth noting - they are manufactured locally.  I know that Natio have expanded their range of polishes and they now have a rainbow of creme shades available in their cute 9ml bottles. 

Miss Influential is a uniformly fine silver glitter polish - I applied three coats to get quite an opaque coverage on my ring fingers.  Just enough bling for NYE! 

Full sun

Partial sun

Shade

Did you bling it up on NYE?

Until next time.

Vita :)

10 comments:

  1. looks beautiful ..welcome Vita :) n a Happy New Year to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore Dior Silver Lake on NYE :) It's silver ish with green flecks in it and it was a present from S, so it's one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh! That polish sounds super nice!!! Yay for bling on NYE! :)

      Delete
  3. Strangely, I had bare nails on NYE!
    I must have been testing myself to see if I'd broken my nail-biting habit.
    Nope! BLEaggghhhh! XD
    Fortunately I didn't do too much damage.
    I put on a clear fortifying nail polish the next day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good girl Boo! :) Sometimes I nibble if I get stressed too and I gave up biting my nubbins over a decade ago! xo

      Delete
  4. That is a lovely purple. :)

    I'm not hugely into blingy tips but it seems so right during NYE. Sounds like it was fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz! It was all about eating too much food AND the dessert was TO DIE FOR!!!

      Delete
  5. LOVE both shades! I love a good silver especially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty impressed by the silver glitter - I'm tempted to do a full mani with it because the fine glitter's not too over the top :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...