My empties posts are getting later and later each month. Here's hoping I post my May empties before the end of June! I'll try not to ramble too much this month because I have quite a few products that bit the dust as you'll see...
30) Australis 3 in 1 wipes make-up remover (25 wipes) - So these are soap, alcohol and fragrance free and infused with aloe vera and chamomile but...they were dry! Someone tell me I bought a dud package (please!) because otherwise I'll tell you these are uselessly dry - except for the last 2 or 3 wipes at the bottom of the pack. I resorted to wetting them to get some use out of them. Repurchase? A resounding NO.
31) Maybelline Express Care Eye & Lip Makeup Remover (90ml) - Inexpensive, gentle and reliable at removing my makeup but this was the last bottle I'll use in this particular formula. Maybelline have recently released a new reformulated and repackaged version which I'm using now.
32) Avene Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleanser (200ml/6.76 fl.oz) - This cleansing gel is targeted at cleansing oily, blemish-prone skin but I found it very gentle at cleansing my combination/occasionally dry skin during my morning shower. As far as cleansing gels go this rinsed off very quickly and easily too. Loved it.
Hand and body care
33) Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy (25g/0.9 oz) - This hand cream smells literally of rose petals and feels richly moisturising without being greasy. A gorgeously soothing product for winter-parched hands with my favourite magic ingredient included: Shea butter!
34) China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat (14ml/.5 fl.oz) - Dries my nails in a few minutes without dissolving the colour beneath. One gripe? You can tell when it's getting too thick and old because it can wrinkle your manicure.
35) OPI Original Polish Remover (120ml - 4 fl.oz) - I've been mixing it up a bit of late but this is my nail polish remover of choice.
36) Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Daily Light Lotion SPF 15 (200ml) - Great concept with the built-in SPF but terrible formula! The thick white lotion took an eternity to rub in to my skin and I don't have the time or patience for spending minutes on body moisturising in the morning. I have SPF 30 products which absorb in less than half the time so I won't be buying this any time soon.
37) The Body Shop Chocomania Body Scrub (200ml/7.75 oz) - This indulged my chocolate-loving senses in the shower! I love how it exfoliates and moisturises the skin at the same time and I have bought another tub already. Be warned - you might have to clean the shower afterwards - but it will smell delicious!
38) L'Oreal Volume Expand Volumising Root Lift Spray (125ml/4.2 fl. oz) - The only product I use for my fine hair is a root lift spray for volume without any crunch. I use 4 quick sprays on my damp hair before I dry it, then blow-dry and - Voila! I look like I have more hair! I used this bottle daily and it lasted months and months. Yes, I have bought another bottle.
39) theBalm Sexy Mama anti-shine, translucent powder (7.08g/0.25 oz) - I did a full review of this powder when I bought it last year (here). I was a little on the fence about it at that time but I love how natural and lightweight this powder was on my skin and considering I used it daily it lasted a very long time. A good value mattifying powder and after finishing it I can now say I would buy it again.
40) MAC Powerpoint Eyeliner Pencil (Duck) - This was the perfect brown-grey hybrid pencil. If I didn't have such a glut of eyeliner pencils I would definitely repurchase.
That's it for the latest empties!