28 February, 2014

Essence: Prince Charming

It's the last day of summer...

This post features a glitter top coat from an old LE Essence collection.  I won't try to delude you that this nail polish is available anywhere except eBay (maybe?) so it's really my bad for not wearing it and posting it many, many, many months ago.  Argh, forgive me! As a wearer more than a serious swatcher of nail polish I buy at a faster rate than I can wear my polish and being extra busy has meant I've only been doing weekly manicures lately.  I simply need more time and more hands!!!
 
Prince Charming was one of the nail polishes featured in Essence' Snow White collection released in 2013 and is a suitably fairy tale combination of fine silver holographic glitter with some large blue hex glitters thrown in to the clear base.  I applied two coats here over Essie's Bikini So Teeny and it was a truly fun combination to wear!  One coat of top coat was enough to give the glitter the suspended in glass finish that I prefer.

Shade

 
Sun
 
Indoors daylight
 
What do you think of this combination?
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I see Spring, and not the end of Summer in this mani. Why I don't own a pale blue yet? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see a gap in your nail polish wardrobe you need to fill! You need to get in touch with me and send your wishlist lady! :)

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I don't recall ever seeing that Essence collection. But there are so many shimmer/glittery top coats nowadays that I think it's easy to find something else to replace it. No worries about showcasing LEs! The visuals are still inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz! I'm feeling blogger's guilt or something at the moment - I'm not keeping up with all the never ending releases. Not that I could ever try to! Lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...