14 March, 2015

She Aromatherapy Nail Varnish: Lustrous Pearls

A couple of months ago I won an entire collection of nail polish called All That Sparkles from Australian brand She Aromatherapy.  The All That Sparkles collection is a selection of 6 micro-glitter polishes and somewhat of a mystery collection in that I can't find any reference to it on the She Aromatherapy website or anywhere else online! It may be an upcoming collection or it may be a sample collection.  If I happen to find out I'll let you know...in the meantime here's the first swatch.
 
Lustrous Pearls is more of a metallic pewter than a pearl shade as such and is a dense micro-glitter polish.  I applied two coats and finished with top coat to set the polish and add shine.  I was expecting difficulties with removal but this wasn't too tough at all for a glitter - although it did leave minute stubborn sparkles around my cuticles and fingers afterwards...
 
 
Shade
 
 
Sun
 
Until next time!
 


11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I grabbed for this one first as my favourite of the range :)

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty, Vita! <3
    Nice to hear it is too difficult to remove. Removal always gets in the way between me and all those pretty bling-y polishes... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lena! Yeah the removal on these is pretty good - and I've tried 3 so far so I know it's pretty consistent. Usually I have that glitter dilemma happening too where I want to wear them because they look so pretty and then I dread the drawn-out removal process!

      Delete
  3. Woah, look at the sparkle! Puuuurty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can tell you I was so excited when I received the set as they are all like this!

      Delete
  4. What a stunner - love that it's a fine shimmer/glitter but packs a punch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a real beauty - especially in the sun!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...