03 March, 2015

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss: Salt Water Taffy

I have another Hawaii-trip-nail-polish-purchase-swatch (what a mouthful!) to share with you.  It's funny how something like 6 months after the event I finally decide to put them up in quick succession.
 
Salt Water Taffy is from Covergirl's Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss line and while I was initially drawn to the soft colour it was the amazing high gloss lacquer finish that won me over.  But first the colour: The ultra pale green cream is a softer alternative to white and I love the idea of wearing a slightly off-centre neutral.  The polish itself was a dream to work with and I got beautifully even, GLOSSY coverage in two coats! Damn I should have bought more of these too...

All pictures taken in indirect daylight 

 
 
Until next time!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really like this! Especially as we are heading into spring! Yellows are so hard to get right, but this looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warm pastels are just perfect for spring - you must be well and truly ready now that winter's just about done!

      Delete
  2. Now THAT'S a really cool colour of polish! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's not your typical pastel is it and that's why I immediately gravitated towards it :)

      Delete
  3. So odd - this looks pale yellow to me instead of green! I like it though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does have a yellowness to it although it is a pale green - a pale warm green. Very hard to get the pictures to 100% capture it though :p

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...