28 August, 2015

Priti NYC Polish: Lambstail Cactus

A little while ago I won two bottles of Priti NYC nail polish from Australian online natural and organic beauty store Bare Naturals in my choice of colours! *does a happy dance*

I'd heard of Priti NYC - 5 Free, non-toxic, vegan polish - but this is the first opportunity I've had to try anything from the range.  Lambstail Cactus was my first choice and I was impressed immediately.  The polish was that perfectly smooth consistency so it applied easily and evenly and I had no issues with flooding or thick application.  And shall I talk about the colour? This is a deep taupe with tiny, almost holographic sparkles.  I just wish I could have captured it better in the pictures below.  This is two coats of colour with - you guessed it - top coat.

All pictures taken indoors in artificial light:



Have you tried Priti NYC polish? Do you have any shade recommendations? The other shade I received is a grape cream called Geisha Girl.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my word, this is the exact polish Ive been on the hunt for!!! Not even kidding!!! Super pretty Vita!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with this one myself! I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it in person!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow this is a super unique shade, I really like it! I haven't heard of the brand before but they sound great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The application was flawless! I'm looking forward to trying the cream formula next to see how that performs :)

      Delete
  3. I love colours like this! Gotta bust them out for the colder seasons ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here we are crossing over again! I'm starting to look at the spring palettes now! :))

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...