30 July, 2014

Rimmel 60 Seconds Colour Rush Rita Ora Nail Polish: Don't Be Shy

For once I'm getting a limited edition nail polish post up in time for you to get your hands on it! 
 
I received this polish from the about to be released Rita Ora Colour Rush collection for Rimmel and after all the moody colours I've been wearing lately I couldn't resist the lure of wearing a hot fuchsia pink in the middle of winter.  Don't Be Shy is one of 6 vibrant nail colours created and named by Rita herself in this collection which comprises a mix of 3 hot and 3 cool shades.  As per the 60 Seconds formula this polish could easily work as a single-coater (although I habitually applied another coat of colour because I can't help myself) and it dries within minutes.  Don't Be Shy has been shaking off the winter blues just nicely for me this week.

All pictures taken in indirect daylight:



Here's the lady herself modelling for Rimmel. This collection is not for the colour shy!...


Rimmel Colour Rush 60 Seconds Nail Polish from the Rita Ora collection will be available from August 2014 at Priceline, Priceline Pharmacy, Target, Kmart, BIG W, selected pharmacies and selected Coles and Woolworths stores.


(This product was provided for my consideration.  All comments and opinions are my own.)

6 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful shade!!! All of them look quite nice!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may just be planning a trip to Priceline soon to check out the rest of the range because I love bright colours! :)

      Delete
  2. It's so hard to prepare LE posts in advance! Nice job, Vita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This polish arrived just in time for my weekend mani change so I had no excuse really! Nice to mix it up in the middle of winter though too with a punchy shade like fuchsia :))

      Delete
  3. Oooh! I like this! Sometimes I want a clean pink like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good one because it's not too cool toned. You could definitely pull this shade off Larie!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...