05 March, 2014

Revlon: Sweet Tart

I'm still parading my summer manicures - and loving it!
 
Sweet Tart is a classic Revlon polish and is a hot pink cream with a subtle kiss of coral saving it from being too bubblegummy.  Does that make sense? I hope so! The application was typically Revlon - average and nothing to rave about, partly due to the thin brush and partly due to the slightly watery formula.  Okay so it's a middle of the road product but this is still an awesomely summery pink and universally flattering for a bright.  This is two coats with top coat.

Sun
 
 
Shade
 
 
Until next time!

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, so cheerful! I don't have bright pinks, LOL. I need to get one, but I can't decide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only recently I've rekindled my love for hot pink too! Definitely fun to wear! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I've been enjoying all the brights lately! I don't want to let go of summer ;)

      Delete
  3. I didn't know Revlon had a pretty pink like this! I'm going to enjoy wearing hot pink nails for the first time this summer. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been watching your foray into pink - and loving it! It's such a superbly cheerful colour and makes for fantastic pedicures too - nothing like hot pink toenails peeping through those impressively high heeled sandals of yours!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...