06 May, 2014

Orly: Lollipop

I'd fallen in love with Orly's Lollipop nail polish many months ago so I almost literally pounced on it in excitement when I spotted it recently at the well-stocked Orly stand at Salon Melbourne.  Ah, nothing like a little obsession!
 
Lollipop was originally released in Orly's Sweet Collection in 2010 and has since obviously become a favourite.  This utterly flattering pink-lavender cream was a dream to apply and the finish was smooth and opaque in 2 coats.  I'm so glad I pounced on this polish because it's simply, understatedly pretty and a lovely alternative to pastel pink.

Outdoors
 
 
Indirect daylight indoors
 
Until next time.

9 comments:

  1. This is incredibly sweet and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very Radiant Orchid of you, Vita! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a little stash of Radiant Orchid things for an intended post - I'm still waiting to get around to it!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I adore the colour - the added shine is courtesy of Sally Hansen quick dry top coat!

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely pastel shade - not something I would get much wear from but stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! I'm sure there's a pastel out there for you ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...