04 May, 2014

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure: Peachy Keen

When we went on our beach vacation I really wasn't sure if I would have the time or inclination to change my manicure so I decided a pale nude polish was the way to go.  Cue Sally Hansen's Peachy Keen.
 
Peachy Keen is a warm peachy nude cream which almost seamlessly blended into my pale skin - the perfect low-maintenance shade for when I didn't want to be worrying about the usual manicure wear and tear.  It reminds me very much of one of my old, old OPI favourite nudes:  Coney Island Cotton Candy.   This polish is one of Sally Hansen's 7-in-1 formula Complete Salon Manicure range, with inbuilt base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, colour, top coat, featuring gel-like shine and chip resistance. 
 
I found application quite easy with the flat brush although with the lighter shade I needed 3 coats to get sufficiently even opaque coverage.  Out of habit I'd used a base coat so perhaps because of that mistake I found my manicure was taking a longer than usual time to dry and I caved in to finishing off with a quick dry top coat.  Wear time was fantastic though and my manicure easily lasted the 10 days I wore it, looking fresh and glossy with only a few little chips which didn't appear until around day 8.  I have a few more autumnal shades from this range to try so I'll make sure to remember to FORGET the base coat and top coat next time!
 
All pictures taken in indirect daylight:
 
 
 
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure is available from Priceline, Priceline Pharmacies, Target, K Mart, Terry White Chemists, Chemist Warehouse, Good Price Pharmacies and independent pharmacies nationally.
 
Have you tried Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure polish?
 
 
(This product was provided for my consideration.  All comments and opinions are my own.)
 


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine! Creamy nudes make a nice change :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I love this color! It's beautiful! I can never get Sally Hansen to last on me, though - perhaps I'm far too hard on my nails. I've been looking for a great neutral, though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe give this one a go with base and top coat (even though you're not really supposed to). The colour is great if you're after a creamy nail :)

      Delete
  3. Good choice - so nice and clean on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really didn't want to be fussing over my nails and this was a great low-maintenance choice indeed :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...