09 May, 2014

Scout 5 Free Nail Lacquer: Never Tear Us Apart

Let's just turn the colour dial all the way around from pastel nails shall we?
 
I received Never Tear Us Apart as part of a review package from cruelty free Australian brand Scout Cosmetics and I was drawn to it as a great autumn-winter manicure shade.  For those not familiar with Scout their nail lacquers are 5 free so they don't contain the following nasties:  Formaldehyde, DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor or Parabens.  Further they're 100% Vegan and, obviously, cruelty free. 

The formula of this polish was a little thicker than some, but very smooth and I found it easy to control the placement of colour on my nails without any risk of flooding.  The colour was super pigmented so two coats easily provided totally opaque coverage.  And the colour itself...I love oxblood at this time of year and Never Tear Us Apart is that classic warm oxblood I'm craving in all forms at the moment.  As per usual I finished my mani off with a quick dry topcoat to give it the high gloss lacquer finish. 

Sun:


 Shade:




Scout 5 Free Nail Lacquer is available in 21 shades.  Click here to view the range and purchase from the Scout Cosmetics online store.



(This product was provided for my consideration.  All comments and opinions are my own.)

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Looks similar to the Burberry Oxblood polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been in a real oxblood mood lately!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! Perfect for the cold Melbourne weather xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very Melbourne isn't it! I go for this kind of thing every year when the weather turns :)

      Delete
  3. I love this vampy and gorgeous red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so rich and luxe looking - I love wearing it!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous! I love shades like this all year round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just the sort of colour I associate with you Larie - you totally rock it!

      Delete
  5. Ohhh I love deep shades like this, so beautiful! Have started to see this brand around, looks really nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to explore some other colours in the range myself!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...