28 January, 2015

OPI: Blush Hour

I came across OPI's Blush Hour at a 50% off sale last month and I scored a bargain with this one!

From the Spotlight on Glitter collection released in 2014 this polish is a dimensional mix of multi-sized hex and round pink and silver glitter in a sheer pink jelly base.  Now the best bit is this is a one-coater when used for layering! I applied it over Australis bethatgirl (featured in my last nail polish post here) and ended up with a dense coverage normally only achieved after 2-3 coats.  All I had to do was add a single layer of topcoat to seal the deal.  And the result?  In my opinion this one is just freaking gorgeous!

Sun


Shade


Until my next glitter fix!



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful mani Vita. Its awesome that this polish shows so much glitter in just one coat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OPI have amazing glitter polishes! Always so consistent I find :)

      Delete
  2. Such a great glitter, I wish all of the best ones were that dense with one coat! Nice bargain, too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think $9 to $10 would be on a par with US prices so it was a good deal! I had a stinker of an experience with a glitter polish from another brand (multiple coats, bubbles, ugh!)recently so I appreciated this a whole lot more!

      Delete
  3. It's super fun! I wish OPI came in square bottles, LOL. The round ones just take up too much storage. And their brush tips are weirdly square. Who has perfectly square cuticles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't until you mentioned OPI brushes that I paid more attention and realised they've moved away from the pro-wide brushes and they're kind of thin and squared off now. They don't bug me though because at least they're even - sometimes I've dealt with impossibly uneven, straggly ones and they've been a nightmare to work with!! Now, square bottles would be an excellent idea though! :))

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...