26 March, 2016

FABY: Sunglasses and Bikini

We're now well and truly into Autumn but a few weeks ago the weather still felt distinctly summery so I chose a manicure to go with those summer feels...

Sunglasses and Bikini is perfectly named and this blue cream lacquer from FABY reminds me of a cool, deep swimming pool.  Application was trouble-free and done in two coats.  Wear time was pretty good too with no chips appearing until day 4 and removal was nice and clean with no blue-green staining left behind on the nails or cuticles.  I must say that FABY nail lacquers have consistently impressed me and I find their quality comparable to other salon brands like OPI and Essie.

All pictures taken in indirect daylight:




Cruelty Free: Yes (PETA)
Vegan: No
Certified Organic: No


Until next time!


(This product was provided for my consideration.  All comments and opinions are my own.)

2 comments:

  1. Very (late) summery and glossy - I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you stumble across a blue or green polish that doesn't stain the skin and nails - can be a tricky one but I know I've been caught out in the past!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...