11 April, 2016

Kester Black: Sugarplum

I'm really starting to embrace the autumn colour palette now so cue the purple polish.

Sugarplum is from Melbourne-based brand Kester Black who specialize in 5-free, vegan nail polishes in fashion-forward shades so they are right up my alley these days!  Sugarplum is a bright warm-toned purple that reminds me of a berry that fruits on the Lilly Pilly tree (now go Google that if you're interested). Being a warm shade of purple this doesn't drain the life out of my hands so it was very flattering to wear, and the application itself was easy - smooth, no flooding etc. The polish wore well for around 5 days before it started to look a little ragged at the edges. I think that's all you need to know!

All pictures taken in indirect daylight:




Cruelty Free: Yes (Leaping Bunny certified)
Vegan: Yes
Certified Organic: No



Until next time!

(This product was purchased by me.) 

3 comments:

  1. That's the prettiest nail polish I've seen in a while x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golly gosh this is the perfect shade of purple. I love the Kester Black shades, and their bottles are so chic and stylish! I need to try some of their polishes though! xx

    Jasmine / sweetaholic-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...