07 October, 2012

BYS Magnetic: Comet

My second NOTD from the BYS Magnetic range is a little more subdued and classy.

Comet is a metallic grey-silver polish with very subtle (actually only visible in the bottle) silver flecks.   Because of the light toned polish base the magnetic design appeared as a softer effect and it was subtle enough for me to choose this for last week's work mani.  With top coat this polish managed to last through the working week with minimal chipping although a word of warning here:  some top coats can diminish the magnetic pattern and, yes, this happened to me.

These pictures were taken prior to application of top coat:

Shade



Sun


There are 9 shades in the BYS Magnetic nail enamel range.  BYS polishes are available from discount stores nationally or may be purchased online from FashionAddict.
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
 
Vita :)
 (These products have been provided for my consideration.  All comments and opinions are my own.)

14 comments:

  1. Wow, Comet looks fabulous on you! I am loving it...I have a similar Ulta shade, and the greys look so pretty when the magnetic effect is applied!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This silver is a great work-appropriate version and the girls in the office loved it too :) xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Kristy :) Did you end up getting any of the Graffiti polishes?

      Delete
  3. Vita how do you always manage to make them look AMAZING!!!! Love that colour on you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you! I don't know what to say...

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the tip about the top coat! Though the subtleness is quite nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacey! You have to be careful though because sometimes the top coat can almost wipe the effect out :)

      Delete
  5. Awesome mani. Love the subtle shift.
    P.S. I sent you an email!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaki, glad you like this one! I've sent my reply to you tonight :)

      Delete
  6. Loving these magnetic manis! :D Silver is one of my favorites lately. :) It looks amazing!! You suit so many colors ^,^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! I have another amazing teal and black combo I'll be posting soon too :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...