16 February, 2011

Project 10 Pan: Progress Update

Oh man! 

Project 10 Pan is testing me at the moment.  I was tempted again the other day when I saw a whole range of discounted Lancome make-up.  Normally I wouldn't hesitate to find something new to take home.  Not this time :(

Well, the good news is my tally is now at six items and I'm more than half-way there.  The best news is there are quite a few contenders to take the last four places.



Nail products:
  OPI - Kiss the Bride & OPI - Nail Envy




Lip products:
  Benefit - Her Glossiness,  Loreal - Made for Me Naturals lipstick




Powder & Pencil:
MAC - Select Sheer Pressed Powder,  MAC - Powerpoint eye pencil


I'll have to get started on my shopping list soon.

Until next time.

Vita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...