17 February, 2011

Revlon Color Illusion: Champagne Shimmer

Hi again!

As I mentioned in an earlier post (see Pink Crystal here) I have three polishes from Revlon's old Color Illusion range.

Champagne shimmer is the second shade I'm going to show you.  As the title suggests this is a shimmery champagne shade.  It's a gorgeous duochrome/multichrome which morphs from champagne to pink to antique gold as the light hits it at different angles.

It was a challenge to capture the duochrome effect. It's best seen in the bottle shot here:



And here's the best I could do capturing the effect on the nails:


In flash and direct sun it's a shimmery champagne pink:


Although I really like the colour, unfortunately I had some issues with the polish bubbling on my nails.  I'm not sure whether to blame it on the polish itself or the thick old topcoat I'd applied.  Guess I'll just have to wear it again and see.

That's all for now.

Vita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...