14 October, 2015

I.Color Focus Nail Polish: VN24

After my last disappointing manicure it was nice to wear something unashamedly pretty...

This I.Color nail polish was a random find in Hong Kong beauty store Bonjour a few years ago and it has not been worn until now.  VN24 is an unfortunately non-descript name for what is a really pretty jelly glitter polish.  I just adored the soft mauve-pink with the shimmery aqua blue glitter floating about and considering this probably cost me next to nothing it applied beautifully - and - lasted a full week too.  I was full of superlative, creative descriptions for this polish the other day but I'm drawing a blank tonight so I will let these pictures hopefully do the talking.  But, can I just simply say that I loved wearing it!

  All pictures taken in indirect daylight:



Sometimes it's good to embrace the pretty...

Do you have any obscure branded nail polish or makeup in your collection that you absolutely love?

6 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty! :) There is something about this jelly lilac with shimmer! I think I have one similar color sans shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very pretty - I couldn't stop looking at my own nails!

      Delete
  2. Normally this would be too 'girly' for me but ohhh it is amazing!! I think the blue glitter in it looks so amazing and ethereal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know just what you mean - it's interesting enough not to be too cutesy!

      Delete
  3. I don't wear a lot of pink, but shades like this always pull me in! There is something about that delicate, feminine shade that always gets me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always drawn to these too! Surprisingly there aren't too many of these interesting polish concoctions around.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...