16 February, 2016

FABY: Don't Disturb My Puppy

Hello again!

 Can we just take a moment to appreciate how ridiculously cute the name of today's nail polish is? Don't Disturb My Puppy is definitely cute but what does it have to do with the colour?  Well FABY have stretched it a little with their description of this pastel eggshell blue polish as "...Pastel baby blue, sweet like a new puppy".  Okay then, whatever you say - although I've personally yet to cast my eyes over a pastel blue puppy except for a cuddly toy! 

Application was as trouble free as I've come to expect with FABY polishes and two coats provided perfectly opaque coverage.  Wear time was average and this chipped on me after a few days, although I did some heavy duty cleaning the day I painted my nails and I wasn't protecting my manicure with gloves so that might explain it.   And the colour...well it's just as cute as the name as you can see in the pictures.

All pictures taken in indirect daylight:




Cruelty Free: Yes (PETA)
Vegan: No
Certified Organic: No


Until next time!


(This product was provided for my consideration.  All comments and opinions are my own.)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...