22 January, 2011

Hello, my name is....

Revlon - Tropical Teal

Hi!

After viewing other blogs for a number of months I've decided to take the plunge myself - as you do!!  I'm yet another one of those nail and makeup obsessed women.  For a long time I believed I was somehow unusual and kept my passion a dirty little secret but now I'm going to finally let the cat out of the bag!

My nail polish and makeup collection has been growing for many years and I guess by sharing it with you I can justify it better.

Shortly I will post a few pix of my currently hideously disorganised collection to give you some idea.

Thanks for now.

Vita :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this first post - really sets the tone)) We're all in pretty much the same boat, and i'm sorry, but you're definitely not alone in this obsession!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...