31 January, 2011

A hot summer red: OPI on Collins Ave

Hi!

I bought OPI on Collins Ave back in 2009 when it was released as part of the South Beach collection.  It is a hot orange-based red creme.  Very bright and not for the colour-shy but it's also office-appropriate as it has that smart retro feel about it.  This is the colour I wear when I want to wear a va-va voom red and it's fantastic for summer pedis too.

Now for something from my photo archive.  I took my photos of OPI on Collins Ave a few months back last spring when I was building my picture collection for my blog.  My nails were a little longer back then.  Hopefully they'll be back to that length again soon:

Full sun
Outdoor shade
Flash
That's all for now.

Vita:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...