18 December, 2011

EOTD - Daytime neutrals

I haven't done an EOTD post yet this month so...

This look isn't festive but more functional and something I fall back on for wearing to the office to counteract a strong lip colour.  It's a daytime look for when I want to look fresh and natural but still a little bit polished.  I laugh at myself over how it takes me using no less than three shades of neutral shadow to look like I'm wearing nothing on my eyelids.  This post is dedicated to the artifice involved in looking natural!







For this look I used:
  • Face of Australia primer - (matte) blended over lids
  • MAC - Shroom all over lids
  • Maybelline - Silken Taupe blended in crease
  • Revlon - Not Quite White on brow bone
  • Face of Australia eye definer pencil - Brown on upper lash line
  • Napoleon - Whole Lotta Lash mascara (black) on upper lashes only
 
How many products do you use for a natural look?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Vita :)

    6 comments:

    1. The brown liner looks so beautiful with your eye colour (though I'm sure I say everything looks lovely with your eye colour)! And please give me your eyelashes :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love this look, and your eyes are so pretty!xx

      ReplyDelete
    3. @SilhouetteScreams - I got the liner pencil as a freebie and I love it!

      @Lucy - Thanks *blushes*

      ReplyDelete
    4. Lovely netural eye gorgeous one.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Love the shots of both eyes- you're gorgeous! I am diggin brown eyeliner,and even moreso now. how are you finding the FOA primer? x

      ReplyDelete
    6. @emmabovary - Aww, thanks Emma! I've been loving the FOA primer. Because it's so light it brightens my eyelids and it really does set my eyeshadow. There's also a shimmery version which I've yet to try.

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...