12 December, 2011

Festive fingertips: OPI - I Love the Holidays! + Glitter top coat

This is my second officially festive mani and is courtesy of a HTF vintage OPI combination I've had in my stash for quite a few years.

I Love the Holidays! and ILTH! Glitter Top Coat are part of an old black label holiday set I bought way back in the early Noughties on the TV Shopping Network - good ol' TVSN!  I Love the Holidays is a shimmery coral pink with a slight duochrome which looks a bit retro when worn alone (stupido me didn't think to take any pics without top coat - Doh!!).  I added two coats of the matching glitter top coat, which consists of very fine warm pink glitter.  Sparkly like sugar, this manicure is sweet and nice for the holidays and a change from the usual holiday colour combinations...

Full sun


Outdoors shade - you can just see the duochrome in the bottle



I hope you have a great start to your week.  Less than two weeks of work for me then I'll have an extended break at home with my son.  Can't wait!

Until next time.

Vita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...