10 May, 2012

Missha: Lucid Nail Polish SV02

It's a late Thursday night post so I'll see if I can kick my brain into gear...

I've been sporting Missha's SV02 as my work mani since Monday and apart from a bit of even tip-wear this polish is still going strong.  As I've previously described in my Missha haul post (here) in the bottle SV02 is a gunmetal grey with a subtle silver sparkle.  On the nail it's a little more subdued and the sparkle isn't there as much as I would have liked.  Gimme more sparkle! *shakes fist* This looks like the graphite in a pencil to me.

Both pictures are taken in - yup! - cloudy daylight conditions:



That's it for tonight

Vita :)

8 comments:

  1. It's still a pretty colour even without the shimmer you can see in the bottle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, very appropriate for the wintery weather!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous color. Too bad about the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaki :) I know, it's always disappointing when the colour/finish doesn't quite translate to the nail...

      Delete
  3. I like the slate gray of this color! Very winter appropriate, and kind of muted and calming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Larie, it's very much in tune with the season and the general cloudiness we've been experiencing down here...

      Delete
  4. This is just the kind of moody cool colour I would love in the winter! I keep forgetting it's cold now in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it always gets cold around my birthday :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...