I had few minutes to snap some pictures of the look I wore to go out for Sunday lunch last weekend. This is a shimmery gold/copper/bronze shadow combo.
For this look I used:
- Bloom Eye Base all over lid
- L'Oreal Sepia Sparkle (sparkly copper) brushed all over lid up to crease
- MAC Tempting (shimmery bronze) on outer V
- MAC Soft Force (sparkly gold) on inner corner of lid
- Revlon Not Quite White (matte ivory) on browbone
- MAC Duck Powerpoint eye pencil (grey/brown) on outer upper lash line
- MAC Hand Forged Powerpoint eye pencil (copper/gold) on lower lash line
- Christian Dior Diorshow Mascara (black) on upper lashes only
I liked how this looked IRL so this post is also pretty much a mental note for me so I don't forget how I created it.
That's all for now.