Ultra Lipgloss Pencil (Perfectly Polished)
From the texture and wear of this chubby lipgloss pencil I'd say it's more of a glossy lipstick pencil than an actual lipgloss. It's quite opaque and offers a lot of colour and coverage on the lips so you can definitely wear this alone instead of lipstick. It's quite shiny on the lips but offers superior staying power and easily lasted me for a few hours (and my mid-morning coffee) before I felt I needed to top it up. Bonus: It doesn't bleed outside the lip-line, which is always a consideration for middle-aged me!
- Great colour and coverage so a lipstick & gloss all in one
- Shiny but not sticky on the lips
- Doesn't bleed
- Easy to apply with precision because it's a pencil
- No weird smell or taste
- Moderately priced at around $9.99AUD
- Limited range of colours - 6 in all - and all are variations on red end of the spectrum
- You need to carry a pencil sharpener
Would I buy this again?
Sure, I just wish they included some pink and nude variations in the range.
The Models Own Professional Series of products is available from Priceline stores across Australia.
Have you tried any Models Own Professional Series products? Do you have any recommendations?
Until next time.