22 September, 2013

Canmake Colorful Nails: 41 Candy Berry


Today's polish is a cute little one from Japanese drugstore brand Canmake.
I bought my first ever two bottles of Canmake nail polish recently in Hong Kong and 41 Candy Berry was the first to catch my eye.  Candy Berry is a pink-purple with a subtle multicolour sparkle courtesy of superfine micro-glitter.  I was afraid it wouldn't show up but it did quite well in the pictures.  While it is cute this polish isn't the most durable in terms of wear unfortunately and because of the 'soft' formula  - it doesn't dry to a hard enamel finish even with a top coat - I noticed tip wear within a day. At least it was cute for a day I guess!  
Sun

Shade
Have you tried Canmake nail polish?

10 comments:

  1. WOW now that's a PINK! Too bad it doesn't last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty pink! Shame about tip wear though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was disappointed by the wear - I'm hoping the other shade will fare better.

      Delete
  3. I don't bother with polishes that don't last any more - I only want to do my nails once a week-ish, so they absolutely have to last!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I'm averaging a weekly mani at the moment - with the odd one here and there on the weekend if I can be bothered - so I'm all about longevity these days!

      Delete
  4. Love the color and the subtle shimmer <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a pretty one - glad you like it Ina!

      Delete
  5. This is so unapologetically girly - cute indeed!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...