07 September, 2013

Dear Rus Noblesse: Yogurt Nail Polish NM21

For this weekend's nail polish post here's an obscure Korean nail polish I bought in Hong Kong.

This Dear Rus Noblesse polish is a Yogurt finish which I think is just another way of referring to what I know as a milky glitter - glitter suspended in a translucent milky base polish.  Shade NM21 is a milky warm beige with multi-sized yellow-gold glitter.  It was rather thick on application so I had to be careful to avoid overloading the brush and my nails. 

I actually enjoyed how this polish looked on my hands in real life so I'm disappointed with some of the pictures (especially in the shade) because my hands look bona fide dead here!  It's as though the blood has drained from my fingers.  I'm sorry if it looks a wee bit creepy as the beige nails blend into the beige fingers...

Sun
 
 
 
 Shade
 
 
Have you embraced the yogurt/milky glitter trend?
 
 


10 comments:

  1. I think it's lovely, Vita! Not creepy in the least :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! It's different! Not creepy at all! It's like classy glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would like this one in real life then - seriously better than in the pics!

      Delete
  3. Oh, interesting! I'm so out of nail trends now. This oddly reminds me of banana cream pie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I love that description - and now I want some banana cream pie!!!

      Delete
  4. Definitely not creepy! But I love the gold glitter suspended in the milky cream base!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would look wonderful on your lovely nails Nalini!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...