14 September, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Sequins: Rose Bling

I feel a little guilty about topping a perfectly good Dior polish with glitter but that's what I did to freshen up Rosy Bow after a week's wear - I do think it worked out rather well though so I don't feel too guilty, just a little!
 
Of the four glitters released in Maybelline's Color Show Sequins collection it was the pretty pink Rose Bling which I decided upon as my sole purchase.  The other three seemed to be more straightforward glitter shades whereas Rose Bling has more dimension, with its smattering of red and holo glitter mixed in with the pink.  Two coats certainly added extra dimension and sparkle to my pink cream base shade.  I liked this combination a lot, even if I do say so myself!

 
Sun
  


 
Shade 
 
 
Thanks for looking as always.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
 

8 comments:

  1. looks very pretty :) loved it ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitter is a great way to freshen up a polish! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I didn't quite feel like taking the pretty Dior off so freshened it up instead :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh, glitterball! Love how glitter polishes can be used to freshen up a tired mani, and this looks stunning on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glitterball's a great description Nalini! Love it <3

      I've gone and done the same thing this weekend - this time I've topped a Chanel polish with an Ulta3 glitter. I love it so much I think I'll keep it on for a while, maybe the whole week if I can get away with it!

      Delete
  4. That's what glitters are for, right? Extending the mani? lol I've become so lazy with nail polish! This does make me want to play with glitter again - fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done it a few times lately to get more mileage from my manicures too - heck I'm positively lazy too! And busy at the same time!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...