18 June, 2011

NOTD: Face of Australia - Flaming Lava

Hi!

Flaming Lava is from Face of Australia's current Molten Metallics collection.  Since the range was launched back at the start of May it's taken me over a month's worth of endless trips to my nearest Priceline to get my hands on this glowing metallic red.




I'm so glad I persisted because this is one stunning red!  This was two coats which glided on super-smoothly plus one coat of rapidry.  If you like sexy reds this is a steal at only $4.95AUD.  Molten Metallics is a limited edition collection available until August.

Let me know what you think of the super-sized pictures.  I'm trialling this format because it seems to improve the clarity of the photos.

Until next time.

Vita :)

12 comments:

  1. i like this color. thinking about it when priceline is having specials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @prettymom - It's a great colour, and my opinion the highlight of the Molten Metallics collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I didn't even realise priceline stocked FOA - I stop as soon as I get to the Sally Hansen section :-P I like the photos, big is good :-D The red is stunning, good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh gorgeous!! I have wanted a shade like this for AGES :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe congratulations! I'd just given up on finding that shade, so I placed an order from fashion addict. Got it Friday and it's on my toes, wasn't going to take off a fresh holo mani :P Absolutely loving Flaming Lava! I had it out next to my bottle of OPI I'm not Really a Waitress, and I think it's rather similar, but the FOA is warmer than the OPI. But i'd much rather shell out $5.95 than $20!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Leanne - Thanks for the feedback!

    @Vintage Makeup - Thanks as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Julia - Yes, I'd almost given up hope of finding it at Priceline...Another OPI shade this reminds me of is Affair in Red Square. I should get the bottles out and do a comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  8. quality of the pics is amazing. i need to try this too. your cuticles are sooo tidy hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the best swatch of this polish I've seen its hawwt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Bini - Haha, thanks for the compliment!

    @Me, my best and I - Thanks and welcome to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went to priceline but they didn't even have the Molten Metallics stand! I found the flaming lava in K-mart though. I picked it up along with iron ore :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Leanne - I believe you can now buy FOA online at Fashion Addict so that should make it a little easier!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...