13 June, 2011

Shiseido Maquillage: RD655

Hi!

Here's a stunning sparkly red polish I wore last weekend for an evening outing to the movies and dinner with my hubby and son.  I bought this bottle of Shiseido Maquillage polish in Singapore for $25SGD during our family trip last year.  The Maquillage polish shades are labelled by code numbers, this one is RD655.  It's a shimmery, warm deep red base loaded with red microglitter.  It balances beautifully between blingy and classy and my husband loved it.  He was actually disappointed when I removed it - and they say that men don't notice those sorts of things, huh?  I can tell you they do like a good sexy red mani!

This polish applied beautifully in two coats:

Sun

Lamplight

 Shade


Until my next post.

Vita :)

3 comments:

  1. @From Broadway - Thanks, there's nothing quite like a great red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shiseido for my skincare. This polish looks a lot like OPi Allison big break which I love a lot too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...