11 June, 2011

Haul post: Some shopping at Zuza


I was browsing in the Zuza beauty store in Melbourne Central a few weeks ago.  They were having a sale so I couldn't resist getting some more pretty things!  Here's a closer look at what I bought:


Pixie eyeshadow palette
(Muse)
Six richly pigmented shades that can be worn wet or dry, two eye primer shades and a double-ended brush are included in this little kit that I picked up for $10AUD.


YSL Touche Eclat - Radiant Touch (1)
Chanel Glossimer (Magnifique)
I know I said I wouldn't buy it again but Zuza were selling YSL Touche Eclat for less than $30AUD (these usually retail at $55AUD) so I couldn't help but buy it one more time.   The Chanel gloss is the first one I've ever owned! It's a smooth velvety textured gloss which feels luxurious on the lips and has a very subtle gold shimmer.  This interlinked-C is right up there with my favourite Estee Lauder Pure Color lip gloss as it's not watery, not sticky, and not tacky.


Glitter Gal holographic nail polish
(Purple)
This is a rainbow in a bottle - just begging to be worn!  Super cute jewel encrusted lid too.

That's all for now.

Vita :)

5 comments:

  1. the glitter holographic nail polish look interesting. looking forward to your notd post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh that purple holo looks amazing! @_@

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try Pixi shadows. The polish looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see a swatch :) Nice haul, you got a lot of great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @prettymom - NOTD post is coming very soon!

    @Leanne - Agree. Look out for my next post :)

    @Vintage Makeup - Thanks, This is my first Pixi palette, tiny but lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff! I really want to try the YSL l/g. So far I only have one l/s by them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...