03 June, 2011

An old NOTD

I've been away on a business trip for a few days and I'm super tired so this'll be a quickie.

Here's a manicure from a really old bottle of polish, and an obscure brand called Choix de Femme.  I got this on my honeymoon holiday in Singapore 13 years ago!  Funny how everything old is new again, particularly when it comes to pastel blue polish.  This was a bit thick and streaky but it still looks cute.  It reminds me of OPI's What's With The Cattitude.

These pics were all taken under lamplight:


 This colour is very imaginatively called Lt. Blue.

That's all for now.

Vita :)

3 comments:

  1. This looks very pretty with your skintone Vita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color! Isn't it nice to know that even back then you already had great taste in nail polish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vintage Makeup - Thanks :)

    @ABOP - Thanks to you too! *blushes*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...