04 July, 2012

New pastel polishes from Revlon

Whoa, two haul posts in a week!  This is a quick post to share my latest polish purchase...

Well...I noticed just last week that Revlon have overhauled their nail polish collection and launched a load of new colours onto the Australian market.  They've embraced colour in a big way and have moved away from their traditionally safer palette, introducing beautiful bright greens and blues and the colours of the rainbow really.  What caught my eye though were the pretty new pastels introduced into the range.  I feel like I was inspired by my spring wishes when I chose these three shades and they looked like they were meant to be together - in my possession!


Everything about these polishes make me think of spring, and their names are all suitably pretty too - no weird shade names here!  No swatches sorry, because I was so busy last weekend but here are some closeups of the individual bottles.  There is no doubt I will be wearing each and every one of these because they are so soft and girly:

211 Charming
Lavender creme

250 Flirt
Pink creme (looks like OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender to me...)

410 Dreamer
Powder blue creme

Somehow I don't think I'll be waiting the two months until spring to wear these!


Do you like wearing pastel polish?

Until next time.

Vita :)

20 comments:

  1. Yuuuum! Flirt looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they gorge??? Yeah, Flirt looks a little musky! xo

      Delete
  2. Did they have a mint green?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes!!! Loads of pretty cremes from cool pastel mint green to acid lime! Priceline's got the whole range - I also spotted it at Mounts Pharmacy in Ivanhoe last weekend :) xo

      Delete
    2. Mounts always freaks me out LOL like it's the uber posh pharmacy.

      Delete
    3. I KNOW! I saw OPI's new Minnie Mouse collection there - didn't buy it - missed out! EEEK!!!!

      Delete
  3. They are gorgeous - and just right for spring and summer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring can't come around quickly enough for me :) xo

      Delete
  4. gorgeous, love pastel shades. Helps take away the winter blues:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just waiting for a sunny day and these'll be on my nails for sure! xo

      Delete
  5. Wow those are gorgeous! And they seem made to be worn under the pretty glitters that we've been seeing everywhere (Popular, Whimsical etc). I wonder if these have been released in the US or if I've just missed them. theyre gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaki, the idea of combining these pastels with glitters is fabulous - watch this space! xo

      Delete
  6. Dreamer is so pretty! Pastel polishes scream my name!

    I don't think you'll be able to wait either (at least I hope not, because I'd love to see them on!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I can totally imagine you wearing soft pretty colours like these Vintage! Just waiting for some sunny winter weather and I'll be wearing them :) xo

      Delete
  7. I love pastels on nails, actually. Can't wait to see swatches of these! Especially the blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might just wear the blue first - although seriously, it's a tough decision when they're all pretty cute! xo

      Delete
  8. Love Charming and Flirt - very pretty. Looking forward to seeing some swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! No one has to twist my arm to try these out! xo

      Delete
  9. I get into them for a very short period in spring. I found Revlon to perform poorly on pale shades but perhaps they've rectified that! Do let us know. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wearing Charming right now and I've got to tell you the coverage is pretty good and fully opaque in two coats!! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...