12 July, 2012

My first guest post at Emma Bovary Beauty

I was really surprised and absolutely delighted to be invited by fellow Melbourne beauty blogger, the genuinely lovely Emma of Emma Bovary Beauty to do a guest post.  I've been following Emma for quite a while and she has a wide taste in beauty while her reviews are always comprehensive so do check out her blog.

If you want to check out my post, I've done a review (plus a skittle mani) of a few of my favourite Australian polishes HERE .


 Vita :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link post! Loved the skittle mani, and I think I need to hunt down that Ulta3 shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pacific Fever is a gorgeous ocean blue shade. I've seen it blogged before - I must do a full mani featuring it I think!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...