30 July, 2012

OPI: Skull & Glossbones

After yesterday's riotous haul today's polish of choice is so utterly tame!

I wanted something subtle for last week's work mani so Skull & Glossbones fit that brief perfectly.  S & G is one of OPI's Pirates of the Caribbean collection and in retrospect I wish I'd bought this and the other interesting neutral grey/green On Stranger Tides in full sized bottles rather than the mini collection.  As if I'd finish these anyway?  Gotta laugh at the unlikeliness of that happening these days.  Anyhow, getting back to describing S & G, it's the perfect soft grey creme, or the perfect pale greige actually.  Neutral but not really that tame, and nice and opaque in two coats.  I got extra good mileage out of it last week too, although I find polish does last a bit better on short nails for some reason!

Full sun


Shade

Until next time.

Vita :)

10 comments:

  1. Great post! I've just added Skull and Glossbones to my collection was wondering if I can get away with it at work..think so :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can definitely get away with S & G at work Jas - and expect some compliments too! xo

      Delete
  2. It's a pretty neutral. I love my bold shades, but lately I do find myself wishing I had more of a neutral selection. Ah, well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We always want what we haven't got, isn't that just the truth? BTW now I can buy Forbidden Burgundy I have to wait until my nearest department store gets it back in stock so I'm really wanting that, haha :)

      Delete
  3. Such an interesting colour - can't immediately think of anything quite like it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I think more about it, this reminds me of putty! :)

      Delete
  4. Super pretty! Now I really want this for those neutral palette days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I was really impressed with how opaque this polish is for a neutral - I've seen the minis still selling at some places!

      Delete
  5. This is somewhat of a modern classic shade now, isn't it? Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Modern classic's a great way to describe it - I'm in total agreement there!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...