26 April, 2011

100th post! OPI Austin-Tatious Turquoise + Inglot 205 with guest nails

I really don't know how I made it to 100 posts so quickly!  Thinking back to when I first started out I figured I'd be posting about once, maybe twice per week on average so I have well and truly exceeded my expectations.  Somehow I've managed to keep up with daily posts and I'm still enjoying it!

Anyway here's a little bit of manicure fun I had with my close friend Wendy and her daughter Georgia the other day.  Stand by for lots of pictures!

First up my layering experiment.  This is two coats of Inglot 205 (green/gold flakies) layered over Austin-Tatious Turquoise.  I was really pleased with the result.

Shade

Sun


Georgia's nails:
2 coats of OPI's Bring on the Bling...

...and one coat of Black Shatter

Up close & blurred to show the sparkle


Wendy's nails:
Essence Space Queen over Essence Gold Rush


Finally a mother and daughter shot:

It was a fun girly afternoon!

Until my next post.

Vita :)

6 comments:

  1. That inglot looks awesome over the opi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting that flakie for ages!! I need to get myself over to Bondi, though Inglot are now shipping to aussies through their Australian site now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Leanne - Thanks! I couldn't stop looking at my nails with this combo.

    @Cincly - Inglot has some awesome flakies and glitter topcoats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inglot 205 layered over Austin-Tatious Turquoise is so pretty!

    The Inglot shade reminds me of Nubar 2010

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Vintage - Thanks :) I've been lemming after Nubar. Unfortunately I haven't seen it here in Australia.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...