08 April, 2011

Funky French mani

TGI Friday!!!

It's nearly the weekend and I'm going out tonight for dinner with some friends.  I decided to spruce up my week-day mani (OPI's Miami Beet) with a reverse French manicure:





This look was quite simple to do even for a nail art novice like me. I used a coat of Revlon's Black Lingerie on my tips and finished off with a single stick on diamante as an accent on my ring finger plus a quick coat of  OPI Rapidry Top Coat.  My son wanted me to add jewels to each nail tip but I wanted to keep this subtly blingy!

I was happy with this little experiment.  What do you think?

Have a great weekend!

Vita :)

8 comments:

  1. Red and Black is always a classic. Beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comments as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous red! The mani looks awesome Vita :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Leanne! The lamp light's a bit deceptive. The red's actually a bit more pink toned IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing i Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice 'french' mani., I really have to try it someday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...