10 April, 2011

Vintage MAC polishes

This is a quick post to introduce you to my modest collection of vintage MAC nail polishes.  Some, if not all of these are purchases from the 1990's!




These are:
Ice Tease -
 Pearl with irridescent pink & green undertones



Luxurious -
 Chrome pink



Alumina -
Blue toned metallic silver


Abstract -
Dusty pink shimmer



These swatches on tape give you a better look at the different colours and finishes:

 L - R:
Ice Tease
Luxurious
Abstract
Alumina

I used to have a few more old MAC colours, long gone:  Rebel, a gorgeous deep purple creme with blue shimmer and Rocker, a deep burgundy shimmer which is still available in MAC's core line.

I'll post some manis over the coming week.

Until next time.

Vita :)


5 comments:

  1. Oh wow that's awesome! I love things that are in frosted glass... don't know why!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty!

    Love the lightest shade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leanne, I agree. I think the old bottles are lots more interesting!

    Hi Vintage, Can't wait to show these colours on the nail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Impressive that they haven't gone off!
    Very pretty shades

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Beauty Addict - I don't know how they've lasted so long. I had some vintage Urban Decay polish that turned to concrete!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...