29 April, 2011

What's going into my new makeup purse?

This gorgeous colette faux leather makeup purse was a gift from a close girlfriend of mine!  I just happened to notice and comment on her edgy new makeup purse and its amazing ability to store EVERYTHING in it so she kindly offered to buy me one.  How could I possibly refuse?


So, how many products can I fit into this purse for everyday touch-ups and random emergencies?


In no particular order these are my necessities - and some optional extras:
  • MAC Select Sheer pressed powder (NC 20)
  • Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme
  • YSL Touche Eclat (No. 2)
  • Mini OPI RapiDry top coat - to freshen up manicures (and save laddered stockings!)
  • Satin lipstick case with lipstick of the day (today's lipstick was MAC Hot Gossip)
  • Wet'n'Wild lip pencil (666)
  • Bloom Lip Fix invisible lipliner
  • Becca Beach Tint for cheeks and lips
  • Lip gloss of the day (today's gloss was Heavy Rotation nude gloss)
  • Makeup pencil sharpener
  • Nail clippers
  • Emery board
  • Bandaids (for emergencies!)
And this purse fits neatly into my handbag - Thanks Wendy :)

Until my next post.

Vita :)

2 comments:

  1. Great goodies! That was really nice of your friend. :)

    I always carry Bandaids too, haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...