22 April, 2011

Mini haul: China Glaze

Hello!

Another quick post to share my new China Glaze polishes with you.  I love these colours because they're all rich and opulent.  I think they'll be great to wear this winter.

From left to right these are:  Midnight Mission, Stella, and Draped in Velvet


And up close:


 
I'm thinking of ordering some more China Glaze from Trans Design because of the cheaper prices and huge range.  Can anyone give me their opinion/experiences with Trans Design?  Good idea?  Are they a reliable etailer?  I'd appreciate to hear your thoughts.

That's all for now.
 
Vita :)


7 comments:

  1. Sorry I've never ordered from Trans Design! You got some lovely colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours! I have never heard of Trans Design though. I only ever use ebay because I prefer to paypal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments about the colours! I'll see if I can find out any more about Trans Design before I go ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've ordered from them twice and have only had great experiences! My order went out the next day on one order and the third on the second order. I also contacted them once, by phone, and they were very nice and prompt. They are my go to for ordering polish online, so I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @WhatGutSay - Thanks, Just what I was hoping to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have ordered there twice and great experience

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Bini - Thanks, the prices certainly beat what we pay over here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...