04 April, 2011

Lipstick tag!

Well,  I've been tagged by the lovely Vintage at  http://vintagemakeup.blogspot.com/


[Source]

My first tag - Yay!!

So here's what I have to say about lipstick...

1. When you were a child, did you use your mother's lipsticks?
Yes.  I remember playing with Revlon's Pink Foil and another red shade I can't recall the name of.  Revlon lipsticks used to have a lovely 'perfumey' smell back then.

2. How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?
I was a bit of a late bloomer with lipstick and I bought my first lipstick in my late teens.  Up until then I was a fan of the 'made up eyes and no lipstick' look. 

3. Pink or red lipstick?
It totally depends on my mood (and my nail polish shade)

4. The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?
Around $50 for a Chanel lipstick but it won't stop there.  I'm planning on treating myself to a Tom Ford lipstick for my birthday next month and that will cost $65AUD!

5. And the cheapest?
Probably around $2 from the chemist or discount store.

6. What's the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick?
Applied it to my ex-husband's lips - Don't ask!!!

7. If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?
L'Oreal Color Riche because it's a good all rounder.  A good quality lipstick and a good price.  I've got quite a few in my lippy collection!

8 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun tag! And wow is that how expensive tom ford lippies are! What colour do you think you'll buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. $65 at David Jones - Outrageous, huh? I'm gonna look for a great red for winter I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing the tag! :)

    Wow $65!

    I wish I could afford more expensive makeup, but I just can't bring myself to buy it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - Yes, I'm gonna spend $65 on one lipstick. I'm having to budget for it:)

    Claire - look forward to seeing if you do the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the tag I shall get onto it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bini, Have fun! I look forward to reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this tag is just fabulous Vita!! Thank you for tagging me =D

    The Tom Ford lippies are absolutely DIVINE. The price tag isn't but oh man the texture! The packaging! The pigmentation! *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh 'chelle! It's going to be hard choosing just one colour!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...