20 April, 2011

Freebie alert for Aussie girls: Kit nail polish

This is a quickie post to let you know - just in case you don't already cos it came out last week - about the freebie deal in this month's issue of Shop Til You Drop magazine.

Shop mag and Kit cosmetics have collaborated to produce a limited edition free nail polish shade called SHOP Loves Sunset, described on Shop mag's website as a "creamy blend of lolly pink and peach".  I've picked one up myself and I think it's a pretty accurate description although I've not had the chance to wear it - Yet!




If you love Kit nail polish then pick up the May issue of Shop Til You Drop and head down to your nearest Kit store!

That's all for now.

Vita :)

4 comments:

  1. ooh jealous, there's no Kit in Canberra! Pity it wasn't *in* the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine from a Kit counter in the Sydney city Myer store if that helps anyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same - I got mine from the Kit counter in Myer Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...