30 April, 2011

OPI: Princesses Rule!

This is my little tribute to the royal wedding of William and Kate. I stayed up until late last night to watch them have their first kiss as man and wife on the Buckingham Palace balcony.   Kate was such a beautiful, elegant bride in her fitted lace wedding dress!  I'm a hopeless romantic...

Princesses Rule! from OPI's Princess Charming collection is the most royal sounding nail polish in my stash.  I've owned this for a few years and wear it all year round because it's such an easy colour to wear.  It's a gorgeous glass-flecked icy pink which shimmers madly but still looks elegant.  I applied three coats to wear this on its own but it would work equally well as a layering polish.  Onto the sugary goodness:

Full sun

Outdoors shade

Flash

Did you see the wedding?

That's all for now.

Vita :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting this color forever! Yes, I saw the wedding, and loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princesses Rule is a gorgeous colour and one of my favourites. Glad you loved the wedding too! Kate's dress reminded me of Grace Kelly's dress from years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...