01 April, 2011

Yep, I bought it! OPI Black Shatter

Well, I just can't help myself.  After trying out Black Shatter last week, I caved in and bought my own bottle.  Actually it became THE big thing around the office as three of us bought bottles in the same week!!

Here's Black Shatter over my mani for the week, Essence Just in Case.  I actually found this effectively toned down my metallic nail polish but in a great way.  Apologies for my messy application and lack of daylight pics - I did this at 10pm!  That's the beauty of this polish.  It dries so quickly you can use this on a whim to change the look of your current manicure.  Again, I haven't used topcoat so the Shatter looks quite matte in these pictures:

Flash


Lamplight


That's all for now.

Vita :)

5 comments:

  1. Every time I see this polish I can't help but wonder what a layer of black shatter would look like with another layer of shatter on top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you!

    http://vintagemakeup.blogspot.com/2011/04/lipstick-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Vintage - You're just fab! My first tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really looks amazing. Not sure I'd wear it to work though..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our office is not too conservative on the little details so I like to push it occasionally! As long as I'm still wearing my suit and not the ripped jeans I'm okay - LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...